Bath Bombs – Sweet Almond Fig x 6
Set of 6 Sweet Almond Fig Bath Bombs
- 6 Luxurious fizz balls
- Sweet Almond oil will soften your skin and the fig fragrance with its gentle sweetness will calm and nurture a weary body – we know you will feel enveloped in a luxurious calm. Adding emollients and softeners to your bath’s water that moisturize and indulge your skin. No matter what your skin type, the beneficial ingredients in bath bombs leave it soft, supple, and silky.
- 100% Organic, Unique fragrances, filled with essential oils, skin nourishing, soothing, relaxing, and moisturizing.
- Keep somewhere cool and dry below 25° away from direct sunlight and heat sources to preserve the fragrance.
- Thank You For Supporting Small Business
- Delivery – R75 flat fee nationwide (Free for orders over R1,000)
- For orders outside of South Africa – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of stock
Sweet Almond Fig – 6 Pack Bath Bombs
How to use:
Run your bath at your desired temperature. Pop the bath bomb into the water and delight in the fizzing release of aromatherapy fragrance. Hydrating, Firming, Nourishing, Balancing, Rejuvenating – Bath bombs variants have been used for many decades, and our fizzing bicarb beauties provide an immersive aromatherapeutic bath experience. (For added pleasure – switch off from the world, leave your mobile device aside and relax as the essential oil scents envelope you).
How to store:
Keep somewhere cool and dry below 25° away from direct sunlight and heat sources to preserve the warming Sweet Almond essential oil fragrance. Relax into the calming sensations taking deep and restoring breaths away from the stress of daily life. We just know you’ll step out of this heavenly bath feeling wonderfully nurtured and loved.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sweet Almond and Fig Parfum Fragrance, Alcohol Denat, Hydrated Silica, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Colourant
Our ingredients are safe to the environment, not tested on animals and ethically sourced, thoroughly researched and tested. For external use only – do not eat.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We hope that all orders meet your expectations, however if the
product is damaged in transit or does not meet the customers
satisfaction, Product will be exchanged at no charge. Please note that we can only exchange products if promptly notified of product issue and returned within 30 days from date of dispatch. The Admin
Shipping & Delivery
Currently Intimate Touch only
delivers within South Africa and UK. If you want your order to be delivered outside of these countries please email us on email@example.com. All deliveries are made by our courier of choice to Agent’s specified physical delivery address
(unfortunately PO Boxes are not included in the courier service) and will be fully tracked
throughout the dispatch and
delivery of your order.
Agents will be notified of unique tracking reference numbers which may be tracked on the online tracking system of the courier service provider.
[www.fastway.co.za/onlinetracking.co.za] These details will be provided to Agent once shipment has been dispatched.
Delivery is normally within 4 to 6 working days from date of
While every effort will be made to ensure timeous delivery of all shipments, Intimate Touch cannot be held responsible should delays occur once collected by the
courier service provider.
Intimate Touch is responsible for the insurance of all shipments from collection point to specified
physical delivery address of our client.
A signature will be required upon receipt. The courier service provider will make repeated attempts to facilitate delivery, as per their SLA’s, however if no one is available to sign for the shipment, it will be will be returned to Principal’s South Africa Head Office. Intimate Touch reserves the right to charge for redelivery of